Helping our clients make gains towards their functional abilities in order to gain independence to more fully participate in meaningful activities of life through Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech/Language Therapy is VITAL. We provide personalized holistic care incorporating gross motor, fine motor, speech/language, developmental milestones, play skills, and self-care skills. Our team strives to empower children and families with the tools and knowledge to incorporate therapeutic interventions into daily life. Our mission is to provide genuine and compassionate care to enrich the lives of those we serve.
Six fundamental values form the foundation of our adult and pediatric therapy.
- Compassion: We demonstrate our commitment to care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients’ families and fellow caregivers.
- Teamwork: We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Quality: We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation: We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Service: We strive to exceed our patients’ and/or fellow caregivers’ expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity: We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
See what we offer!